Da giorni registro quanto viene riferito riguardo l’ultimo rischio pandemico che giungerebbe da una variazione genetica dell’influenza suina.
Al solito ne sparano di ogni misura: c’è chi lancia allarmi planetari sparando numeri da capogiro che poi vengono puntualmente ridimensionati, descrivendo il virus come la nuova “spagnola”, il famigerato virus H1N1 che fra il 1918 e il 1919 uccise circa 50 milioni di persone, e chi tende a minimizzare il problema tranquillizzando le masse con le favole sull’efficienza del sistema sanitario mondiale. Personalmente non m’importa molto, farò il cinese sull’argine del fiume e se il cadavere che passa sarà il mio, …bhé peace, I think I have many things to be ashamed of how much to be proud of those and then I can remove the noise. Of course, won this with me will not be easy, they are not "fertile ground" for the virus, but in life you never know ... sometimes the dry grass. In any case there is something deep in all this that irritates me, in spite of myself: the victimization of free people so terrified at the time of the alarm and alert, but always too busy to bother to get out of the tunnel 'of the functional illiteracy "in which they live blessed. Too much effort and flapping open our eyes to start seeing the "matrix" around him. All concerned to spring up the ass last "calamity", but no one to reflect on the causes of the pit that we are digging judiciously by the day. So ... a laugh, a bitter laugh when I see pictures of people running with a dust mask, naively believe that that kind of protection can prevent even the slightest infection. If they were not so stupid they would know that only the filters NBC (nuclear-biological-chemical), those mounted on full masks you see in movies or used by military scientists in the laboratories are able to provide an effective barrier against viral agents, but it does not matter if the perception is able to convince all of you can become "ER." I laugh when I read of the millions of dollars and euro that governments have spent to fill the stores of antivirals and antibiotics without even knowing if they are effective against the new virus strain, but conscious of having done something pleasing to BigPharma, I laugh when I measure the intervention capacity of the taskforce wanted at the time that the World Health Organization has managed to miss from the hands to a likely "local pandemic, despite the vaunted effectiveness of containment strategies and operational security protocols that have for years kept busy thousands of experts and millions of portfolios. I laugh, I can not help it, when I learn that was definito un successo il lavoro di quell’equipe di ricercatori finanziati dall’esercito americano che è riuscita ad estrarre e identificare il genoma dell’influenza “spagnola” da un uomo morto nel 1918 rimasto congelato in Alaska e che con enormi sforzi, anche finanziari, è riuscita a riattivare il virus per poi decidere di conservarlo nei magazzini di una base militare.
Rido infine quando sento che i più quotati virologi del mondo avevano previsto il rischio di questa e altre pandemie già da una decina d’anni senza che se li filasse praticamente nessuno: gente fuori di testa, dopo il terremoto in Abruzzo si credono tutti emuli di quel tale Giuliani, sostengono addirittura che le cause dell’attuale situazione are to be found mainly in the farming industry practice where a too high concentration of animals will inevitably lead to serious health problems.
Al solito ne sparano di ogni misura: c’è chi lancia allarmi planetari sparando numeri da capogiro che poi vengono puntualmente ridimensionati, descrivendo il virus come la nuova “spagnola”, il famigerato virus H1N1 che fra il 1918 e il 1919 uccise circa 50 milioni di persone, e chi tende a minimizzare il problema tranquillizzando le masse con le favole sull’efficienza del sistema sanitario mondiale. Personalmente non m’importa molto, farò il cinese sull’argine del fiume e se il cadavere che passa sarà il mio, …bhé peace, I think I have many things to be ashamed of how much to be proud of those and then I can remove the noise. Of course, won this with me will not be easy, they are not "fertile ground" for the virus, but in life you never know ... sometimes the dry grass. In any case there is something deep in all this that irritates me, in spite of myself: the victimization of free people so terrified at the time of the alarm and alert, but always too busy to bother to get out of the tunnel 'of the functional illiteracy "in which they live blessed. Too much effort and flapping open our eyes to start seeing the "matrix" around him. All concerned to spring up the ass last "calamity", but no one to reflect on the causes of the pit that we are digging judiciously by the day. So ... a laugh, a bitter laugh when I see pictures of people running with a dust mask, naively believe that that kind of protection can prevent even the slightest infection. If they were not so stupid they would know that only the filters NBC (nuclear-biological-chemical), those mounted on full masks you see in movies or used by military scientists in the laboratories are able to provide an effective barrier against viral agents, but it does not matter if the perception is able to convince all of you can become "ER." I laugh when I read of the millions of dollars and euro that governments have spent to fill the stores of antivirals and antibiotics without even knowing if they are effective against the new virus strain, but conscious of having done something pleasing to BigPharma, I laugh when I measure the intervention capacity of the taskforce wanted at the time that the World Health Organization has managed to miss from the hands to a likely "local pandemic, despite the vaunted effectiveness of containment strategies and operational security protocols that have for years kept busy thousands of experts and millions of portfolios. I laugh, I can not help it, when I learn that was definito un successo il lavoro di quell’equipe di ricercatori finanziati dall’esercito americano che è riuscita ad estrarre e identificare il genoma dell’influenza “spagnola” da un uomo morto nel 1918 rimasto congelato in Alaska e che con enormi sforzi, anche finanziari, è riuscita a riattivare il virus per poi decidere di conservarlo nei magazzini di una base militare.
Rido infine quando sento che i più quotati virologi del mondo avevano previsto il rischio di questa e altre pandemie già da una decina d’anni senza che se li filasse praticamente nessuno: gente fuori di testa, dopo il terremoto in Abruzzo si credono tutti emuli di quel tale Giuliani, sostengono addirittura che le cause dell’attuale situazione are to be found mainly in the farming industry practice where a too high concentration of animals will inevitably lead to serious health problems.
in 1965 - they say - there were 53 million hogs in the U.S. distributed in more than a million farms, today 65 million pigs are concentrated in 65,000 facilities. This has meant a shift from old-fashioned gigantic pigsty hells of excrement containing tens of thousands of animals whose immune system is weakened in the middle of the dung and in a sweltering heat exchange germs with their peers at the speed of light.
seems strange, but in the sauna manure smelling the only way to bring a live pig to fast maturation of hormones and antibiotics and curved so that if the virus mutates and is resistant to the drug leaving the new virus family more resilient and dangerous that needs to be eradicated by a drug more powerful. Now, it seems that one of the hotbeds of the new Mexican infection has been detected near the giant subsidiary of Smithfield Food Inc. (pigs and cattle) in the State of Veracruz and guess' who counts among its major clients the multinational breeding developed? Needless to say, the McDonald's ... norstro loved one also adored by our Italian families, the same as the question:
But there are also burgers in your powdered bones of animals?... candidly replied that it was not possible to formulate an answer to the question why it was a trade secret. Then I read the end of the victims and do not laugh any more, because those deaths are not to blame, not more of the sins that we all participate in this game of self-unaware. Are we with our everyday personal choices that decide the direction we have in hand a great power, but I do not know how to use. We are what we deserve ... I speak for myself of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment