Friday, February 26, 2010

Church Welcome Letters

Aurelius said ...

Aurelio fs has left a new comment on the post "Teresa said ... "

stepping stone to my colleague Teresa and I seriously call all railway cargo of Cagliari to express great dissatisfaction inside the cargo.
you have understood that you are the most responsible for the closure of the cargo and continue to be silent on this matter to be restored for the benefit of all Sardinian right ought to have the railways for freight !????? ? ***********************

Angelo railroad has left a new comment on the post "Teresa said ... "

railroad, GROUPS Cargomar, ASSISTANTS STOPPING ALL THE LORDS ARE QUOTED PLEASE FILL ALL THE STOPS IN SARDINIA AND PROTEST FOR A LOUD VOICE TO REPEAT IN 'ISLAND, OUR ISLAND Lavazza THE GOODS BY RAIL. ********************** THANKS


I myself stepping stone and I would add that it is a few hours ago that the workers of Alcoa obtained (for now) an extension to the threatened closure of the Porto Vesme ... When the union is strength ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment