Sante parole...
piero fs has left a new comment
nothing is ever as before, but you could do better: all Cargomar would defend it with tooth and nail the rail freight, but nothing.
The only person who is still fighting with his team, is Antonio, but this is not right, they should help all those who write in this blog.
The battles must be compact and loud.
All quiet in fear of what else .... the fear of being unable to heat the seats of the freight station of Cagliari, I say that without problems, are occupied by large carrion. That's why
Trenitalia is succeeding quietly end up destroying our future.
I appeal to those who have knowledge in serious newspapers, to advertise all this shameful situation in the transport sector in Sardinia and a good time to blow up these thieves.
I continue to say: thank Antonio & team
**********************
And I say: Thanks Piero!
0 comments:
Post a Comment